Posting Date: February 2021
The Digital Producer will work directly with the digital team, advertising and communications teams to coordinate, manage and plan projects involving the creation of digital components. In this role, the Digital Producer will be primarily responsible for managing the digital banner and media measurement tagging process. The role will also assist on other digital projects as needed.
Falls is a rapidly growing team of public relations specialists, writers, branding specialists, content marketers, strategists, technologists and designers who craft world-class marketing solutions based on research driven insight and seasoned expertise.
This is a long-term career opportunity in a creative environment that provides the training and support necessary to excel and advance your career in the rapidly growing digital sales and marketing space.
- Oversee the production of digital projects throughout the agency.
- Manages and improves the digital banner production, media tagging, and digital creative traffic process.
- Coordination with department leads to guarantee the workflow, documentations, measurement and design standards are being upheld.
- Communicates with media vendor partners to identify product specifications and traffic deadlines.
- Manages the delivery of all digital creative assets directly to media partner.
- Schedule internal resources across creative studio, media and analytics through the appropriate integrated channels to schedule project tasks.
- Clearly communicate production status with account managers, creatives, media and analytics teams.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, media planners and analysts to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Serve as the bridge between the creative, media and analytics.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with internal team members clearly communicating client objectives to the team.
- Present ideas and work to the client with professionalism, enthusiasm and integrity
- Coordinate & QA internal agency delivery.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Helps identify and anticipate potential problems and identify alternative solutions.
- Prioritizes assigned projects and revises plans when required.
- Makes realistic/workable commitments, sets expectations.
- Has a basic understand of digital marketing strategies & technologies.
- Maintains positive relationship between agency and client.
- Helps meet goals set for client.
- The ability to thrive in a high velocity and collaborative work environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple project simultaneously.
- Recognizes constraints placed on projects by both the agency and client.
- Recognizes when appropriate internal and client approvals are required.
- Easily learns and adapts to new technology, software and responsibilities.
- Handles workflow on assigned projects so that no agency-caused project due-date extensions or revisions are required.
- Leads documentation of all action items with both internal and client meetings.
- Motivates self; needs no prodding or direction.
- Offers unsolicited suggestions and ideas.
- Changes course of action when appropriate or necessary.
- Maintains clear communications channels with all agency personnel.
- Understand, contribute to, and support Falls objectives, goals and strategies.
- Bachelors or higher degree.
- Experience in a digital marketing role.
- Has managed enterprise level website builds.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.