Senior Account Executive
Posting Date: February 2021
Advertising Account Management Department
The Senior Account Executive is a member of our Advertising Management Department and will serve as the primary contact for day-to-day activities of the client. The position is responsible for leadership and guidance for multiple clients that are managed by Senior Account Managers and Vice President’s. This includes all activities across the range of client services from project coordination through creative execution and from strategy implementation to solution delivery. The Senior Account Executive ensures that solutions provided are on strategy and meet the Agency’s standards and client expectations. The Senior Account Executive will provide thought leadership in the areas of brand marketing, digital marketing, social marketing, customer relationship marketing, content marketing, data driven marketing, integrated communications, testing and analysis.
- Provide tactical hands-on internal and external process and project management.
- Coordinate and track projects through the agency process, ensuring the highest quality delivery and flawless execution.
- Internally communicate client expectations for delivery of end product.
- Develop project budgets & estimates.
- Shares responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying client risks or opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to client needs.
- Prepare, distribute & update client correspondence from key client meetings (conference reports, memos, etc.)
- Assist in the development & production of plans, presentations, creative briefs, & proposals.
- Review & proofread all materials (ensure all key members of the account team have approved copy, proofs, etc.)
- Work with email service providers and campaign management systems to assure appropriate customer segmentation, communication versioning, execution, delivery, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming & ideation sessions.
- Facilitate competitive & industry research.
- Successful at managing complex timelines, meeting deadlines, anticipate upcoming issues, and proactively working with senior management to resolve them.
- Strong organizational skills, project management, analytic, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in creative, media, digital, social media and related disciplines.
- Self-starter that is resourceful & has a high level of personal initiative.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Working knowledge of the web, MS Office, MS Teams, Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- Possess the desire, understanding, ability and commitment to effectively translate firm’s core values into action
- Demonstrate behaviors that align with our core values.
- Continuously strive for improvement
- Communicate clearly and honestly
- Actively reinforce and support other
- Operate in a flexible and adaptive manner within a fast-paced firm environment.
- Demonstrate a consistent quality of work; organizational and attention to detail abilities; effective project management, responsiveness to clients, basic conflict resolution skills and budget management.
- Listen, work, and communicate efficiently and effectively with colleagues, clients and all other firm contacts and partners
- Exhibit an eagerness to learn and accept new responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of a project and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Possess the desire and initiative to go above and beyond outlined job expectations to make impactful, positive contributions to teams and the firm
- Develop an understanding of time management related to your assignments; execute appropriately
- Track and enter daily time in a precise and timely manner
- Manage and prioritize assignments from internal staff on behalf of numerous clients; meet all deadlines
- Operate in a flexible and adaptive manner within a fast-paced firm environment
- Possess organizational and attention to detail abilities
- Comply with all policies, procedures, standards and firm rules and expectation
- Keep up to date with design industry news, topics, and latest trends
- Be curious and well informed about the world. Use your continuous learnings to smartly engage with others. Contribute to your surrounding environment in a thoughtful, meaningful manner.
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years marketing communications experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in direct and digital marketing.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, including traditional media, PPC, applications, social media, website development, email distribution, brand/creative development and content marketing.
- Project management experience, good organizational skills and can demonstrate that you work well within a team environment.