Hannah joins Falls as Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) after several years of owning and operating a boutique digital marketing firm specializing in search engine optimization.
In addition to her SEO expertise, Hannah offers a wealth of experience in communications, content marketing and creative writing. She spent a few years teaching high school English, modeling the writing process, before earning her master’s degree in professional writing from Carnegie Mellon. Hannah refined her communications and content expertise with companies such as Eaton and UPMC Medical & Health Sciences Foundation before joining agency life.
Hannah currently lives in Chagrin Falls with her husband James, two young children and a Vizsla. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, family hikes, road biking, cheese & bread making, and historical fiction novels.
A few fun facts:
- Movie Quote: I can’t answer this - please pass me my book.
- Unknown Fact: Can’t speak a lick of Spanish, but I love Latin pop.
- Secret Talent: Cheesemaking
- Most craved candy: Swedish Fish
- Beloved CLE moment: Morning runs past the city skyline during a short stint of living in Tremont