Falls welcomes Kerry Woloszynek as Senior Account Manager, Advertising.
With more than 13 years of marketing experience, Kerry comes to us from the sports world, where she helped drive regional marketing efforts, fan engagement and development, partnership activations, and strategic campaigns and creative executions for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Prior to that, Kerry was a Marketing and Promotions Manager at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Kerry earned her degree from Baldwin Wallace University and currently lives in Strongsville.
A few fun facts:
- Favorite Movie Quote: “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.” -Shawshank Redemption
- Unknown Fact: I won the Little Miss Belden Village Mall pageant when I was five years old. The final question: “What is your favorite color in the rainbow?” My response: “I like them all equally.” Nailed it and took home 1st place!
- Favorite Color: Can seersucker be a color?
- Most Craved Candy: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Beloved CLE moment: Of course, Sunday, June 16th 2016 or the Cavs Championship Parade a few days later… but the less obvious answer is Monday, June 17th While “The Land” celebrated following the win, a few of us headed to the airport to work through the night preparing for the “Welcome Home” rally. I’ll never forget being on the tarmac at Hopkins with the thousands of fans watching the plane land to the tune of “I’m Coming Home,” and then watching the players and coaches exit the plane, hoisting the trophy while “We Are The Champions” played on repeat as loud as we could crank it. It was the only time I cried over the stretch of those few incredible days.