Falls welcomes Kevin Ament as Senior Integrated Strategist.
Kevin joins Falls from Progressive Insurance, where he held a variety of leadership roles over the last nine years—most recently overseeing all marketing and communications for Progressive’s independent agent business.
Other notable roles/accomplishments include: VP of Brand Strategy and Editor-In-Chief at Atlanta consulting firm, Davis Brand Capital; Supporting Panera Bread’s early national expansion; and two years as a high school Literature and Composition teacher.
Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, Kevin currently lives in Aurora with his two teenage daughters, Maddie and Callie, and doodle mutt Georgia. He enjoys cooking, gardening and spending time in Cleveland’s Metroparks with his significant other, Shannon.
A few fun facts:
- Movie Quote:"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
- Unknown Fact: I co-authored a cookbook
- Secret Talent: Sentence diagramming
- Most craved candy: Take 5
- Beloved CLE moment: That time every month that Brewnuts releases a themed donut menu and my family devours every one of them.