Matt Miller has joined Falls as Senior UX Designer. He is a passionate creative with over 15 years of experience crafting user-centric interactive design solutions and enhancing user experiences on the web and in applications.
He has worked with a wide range of B2C and B2B clients in industries including consumer products, retail, travel, healthcare, telecom, banking, real estate, logistics and manufacturing. Projects he’s led have won awards for design and marketing and have been recognized by local and national media.
Matt is an active member of the User Experience Professionals’ Association and has spoken on user experience, strategy and design at various events. He received his BFA in Visual Communication Design from Kent State University and in his free time enjoys snowboarding, home improvement projects, Lake Erie and all things CLE.
A few fun facts:
- Favorite Movie Quote: “You’re so money, and you don’t even know it.” (Swingers)
- Favorite Color: Black but blue is nice too.
- Beloved CLE Moment: Being downtown for the 2016 Cavs NBA Championship victory and parade and sharing I with long suffering CLE sports Fan friends and family!
- Most Craved Candy: Dark chocolate peanut butter M&Ms or Tropical Starburst.
- Unknown Fact: I once jumped out of a plane on purpose.