Falls welcomes Tom Tennant as Senior Content Strategist.
Tom joins Falls from Hyland, where he began his 10-year tenure as a brand journalist. At Hyland, he led the creation and launch of the software company’s first dedicated digital marketing team and departs as a Content Marketing Manager, helping craft content and strategy for Hyland’s vertical markets.
Prior to Hyland, Tom served as media relations and editorial manager for Insurance.com, creating content and search strategy for the online insurance quote provider. He also served in media relations at National City, now PNC, and began his career as a news and trade journalist, covering the manufacturing, healthcare and corporate meetings industries.
Tom grew up in Copley, Ohio, and now lives in Bay Village with his wife Jeri, two teenagers, Owen and Jill, and a pair of mutts named Skipper and Sadie. An aspiring filmmaker at heart, Tom publishes a blog about the Ohio film community. He is also an avid runner and occasional fiction writer.
A few fun facts:
- Movie quote: “That rabbit’s dynamite!”
- Unknown fact: Serenaded by Richard Simmons
- Secret talent: Pretty decent Kermit the Frog and Mickey Mouse impersonations
- Most craved candy: Swedish Fish
- Beloved CLE moment: Sitting in the Indians dugout with Francisco Lindor while he signed baseball cards and fellow teammates took batting practice