Falls is pleased to welcome Alisa Greenwood as Senior Digital Producer.
Alisa brings to Falls more than 20 years of producer/project management expertise. She began her career at EDR Media in Cleveland when the web was known as the " information super highway." From there she worked in the Mid-Atlantic where she founded an interactive design agency, Clickit! Creative, that supported clients in the development of eLearning programs, intranets, and enterprise websites, working with companies such as Verizon, W.L. Gore and Calvert Memorial Hospital, among others. Most recently, she was hired full-time in 2007 by one of her clients, Compass Marketing, to build out a creative services team where she honed her skills and knowledge leading Fortune 100 companies and brands including, Procter & Gamble, Microsoft and Duracell in transformative B2B and B2C digital projects.
While originally from Cleveland and a graduate of Ohio University, Alisa joins Falls as a remote employee. She lives in Annapolis, Md. with her husband John, son Joe, and her other son Franky the dog. Prior to COVID, she volunteered at a Senior Dog Sanctuary in Maryland. She likes cuisine from every culture and enjoys finding recipes for her talented husband to make for her.
A few fun facts:
- Favorite Movie Quote: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ― Albus Dumbledore
- Unknown Fact: I am an award-winning pie maker. I won 2nd place at the Great Geauga County Fair at the age of 12.
- Secret Talent: Able to conjure up a new skill on the spot when there are prizes and accolades involved.
- Most Craved Candy: Gummy bears
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite CLE Moment: 1995 World Series Game 5, Braves at Indians, October 26