Falls is pleased to welcome Lisa Wilke as Senior Director of Analytics.
Lisa brings a wealth of experience in data analytics, brand and media strategy. She spent the past eleven years working for Progressive, most recently consulting on the company's customer marketing strategy. Before that, she held various roles, applying her expertise in data and analytics to find new and innovative ways to identify gaps in the company's customer experience, product offerings, and digital advertising efforts that have successfully driven acquisition and retention growth. Prior to Progressive, she held positions at the Metzenbaum Center and Huntington Bank.
Lisa earned a B.B.A. in Economics from The Ohio State University, where she graduated with the Magna Cum Laude distinction, and also earned an M.A. in Economics from the University of Akron.
A native Clevelander, Lisa currently lives in Lyndhurst with her fiancé Robby, her dog, Molly Rose, and her cat, Jay Catsby. In her free time, Lisa enjoys baking, horseback riding, and volunteering at Medwish International and the Cleveland Food Bank.
A few fun facts:
- Movie Quote: "To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life." Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Unknown Fact: I love dinosaurs. I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a child.
- Secret Talent: Playing the piano
- Most craved candy: Jujubes
- Beloved CLE moment: Every year, I look forward to the first day warm enough to go to the beach.