Falls welcomes back Robin Suttell as Account Manager on the Communications team.
After nearly 11 years at Falls, Robin spent the last three years as a content marketer for Onix, concentrating on cloud infrastructure and collaboration solutions and change management communications. At Falls, she has worked with clients such as Parker Hannifin, Lubrizol, Lincoln Electric, Sherwin-Williams, Northwood University, and Walter & Haverfield, among others. Currently, she's adding Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Lincoln Electric, Kichler Lighting and Green Circle Growers/Just Add Ice Orchids to her roster.
Robin earned her journalism degree at Kent State University and currently lives in Lakewood with her husband, Scott, and (when he’s not at college) son, Evan.
A few fun facts:
- Favorite Movie Quote: “I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen.”
- Unknown Fact: I played second violin in the Akron Youth Symphony during high school.
- Favorite Color: Shades of grey, aqua and robin’s egg blue
- Most Craved Candy: Reese’s Cups and M&Ms because Malley’s dark chocolate Carmallow and fudge-filled eggs aren’t available year-round.
- Beloved CLE moment: Finishing a Believe in Cle yoga class on the Rock Hall Plaza on a warm summer evening just as the sun was setting across North Coast Harbor.